Saturday, September 7, 2013

Trying something new...




I signed up for a website called BzzAgent. I had to answer a bunch of survey questions and then from my answers, I got chosen to test new products. The first product I tested was Dr. Scholl's Gel Insoles. They sent me a pair to wear around in my shoes for a while and I had to give them feedback. The next "campaign" I got was for Fage Greek Yogurt. They sent me a bunch of coupons for free large size Fage Greek yogurt. I had to eat it, cook with it, use it however I would normally use yogurt and give them feedback.

So far this thing was fun! Now I'm doing a campaign for a new product called Kashi Hummus Chips. I'm sure you've all see the Kashi ads where they are always looking for healthy alternatives to what we eat. They sent me a bag of Sea Salt and Olive Oil chips and several coupons for more. The chips, I must say, were mighty tasty and something I would definitely purchase again.

So far...so good! I love getting all this free stuff in the mail to try out and it's fun writing reviews for the stuff I get. I'm glad I signed up!

No comments: