Arnie went nuts today. Well, more nuts than usual. It was the first day in months that it was warm enough to open the window for a short time just to get some fresh air in the house. I realized that the windows haven't been open since I brought Arnie home. He went completely loony. Started running madly through the house and leaping on the window sill which sent his body slamming into the screen. He loves it on the sill and I think his spring fever got the better of him.
Thank god I have screens on the window because I'm on the second floor and that would have been one hell of a drop for him! Crazy damn cat!
1 comment:
haha, my big fat cat (Mr. E) loves to go outside. he won't venture off of anything that isn't paved or carpeted though, cats are great aren't they?
Post a Comment