Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pssst...hey you...over here...it's me, Arnie....

My human is in the other room so I thought I'd write a little bit in her blog. Here is my list of Top Ten Good Things to A Cat (that's me, Arnie...meow)

10. Licking myself.
9. String. Or ribbon. Or tiny pieces of plastic. I love them! Of course, I hack them up later but that's beside the point.
8. Beams of light on the wall. At least I think it's light. They move sometimes so it could be something alive. I always chase it just in case.
7. Tiny hiding places. Preferably those that my human doesn't know about so I can jump out and scare the snot out of her.
6. Licking myself. (Did I say that already?)
5. Stinky little cans of fishy cat food.
4. Knocking stuff off of high places.
3. Playing bath tub soccer with a little candle in the bath tub.
2. Poking my human in the head exactly 15 minutes before her alarm is set to go off each morning.
1. The magic toilet. Where does that stuff go when it makes the big whooosh sound?


Okay, so here she comes...I gotta go. Shhh, don't tell her I was messing around on the computer, ok? She'll thank me later when that subscription to CatFancy Magazine I just ordered online kicks in. See ya!

1 comment:

furiousBall said...

as a dueling tabby owner, the two cat good things are great too.

12. Licking the other cat
11. Cat fights!