Saturday, May 28, 2016

Dreaming big...

Awhile ago, Alex put the idea in my head that maybe we should buy a house or a condo. I've been thinking about that a lot. I think I take a look at the local homes for sale ads about three times a week now. If you had asked me a year ago or so I would have told you it was impossible but now I feel ready. I feel we are in a good place for it both mentally and financially. Well, financially we still have a little savings to do but we're on the way and this is a big dream that I know will happen sooner rather than later.

Another happy side note to this big dream is that when we do get our own place we will be able to get a dog. I know that sounds so funny and almost childlike but I have wanted a dog for so long now. And just like the time I spend looking at homes for sale I also look at dogs available for adoption.

I'm feeling very grown up and responsible. And also very ready to move on with life.

That's really good!

No comments: