This has been a weekend for strange dreams. I had a dream on Saturday that I was having a baby. The father of the baby was there, all excited and full of anticipation. I was breathing and panting and pushing and delivering. The baby finally came out and I saw that it was half baby and half cat. It was a human baby with a cat tail. I was hysterical and screaming that something was wrong but the daddy was completely happy with the child telling me that there was nothing wrong and babies were supposed to have long furry tails!
I was telling my sister about this dream and she told me that she had one of her own. She was shopping with my oldest sister and they were choosing two brooms. The entire dream was about the two of them making up their minds about these broom and my oldest sister kept raving about the wonderful colors she had chosen.
My other sister had a dream that she had to drive her daughter to school and in order to get there they had to drive underwater in Lake Michigan. She said they spent the whole dream driving along the bottom of the lake and arguing over whether they had gone far enough south to be near the school when they came up!
Strange. I don't remember any of us taking hallucinogenics this weekend!
2 comments:
you're not having sex with Arnie are you?
Don't ask, don't tell... LOL
Post a Comment