I feel compelled to whine a little...
I had to stop to put gas in my car this morning. Sheesh! Spent $25 and came up just short of a full tank. And I drive a Dodge Neon, not exactly a full size luxury car.
I had to go grocery shopping. Sheesh! Spent $85 and barely got enough food for two weeks. And I'm not buying high end products here...just fruit, veggies, some chicken and a few essentials like TP and whatnot. I used to be able to get all that for just over $40.
I got all excited about hearing that I was going to get a tax refund this year for a change. Sheesh! Also got a letter from the bankruptcy trustee. I have to send half of my measly refund to her. And it isn't like I was getting oodles of money either.
On a slightly less sheeshish note...
I got my cell phone bill today. Just over a month ago, I got a Skype phone to call those on my Skype list at no charge. Since almost all of my calls are going overseas these days, it was a relief to know that I can now make those calls for free. My cell phone bill was at least 2/3 cheaper this time! So, that's a good thing! Highly recommend it for anyone who makes LOADS of long distance calls to another country.
One more sheesh...
Ever try to convince a 90 year old woman that she really does need a converter box for her television if she wants to be able to see her beloved Cubbies play? Yeah? Well, tell that to my stubborn Mommy. Sheesh!
No comments:
Post a Comment