Friday, January 3, 2014

Health issues...what me worry?

Yes, me worry.

Okay, so I know my own body pretty well and I know when shit's getting real and something is going wrong. And something is going wrong.

I am so fatigued. I can barely stay awake for more than a couple of hours and the feeling intensifies in the mid-afternoon. And I'm having weird hand problems. In the mornings, my hands involuntarily spasm. I mean, I can be just standing there and suddenly spaz out and drop a cup or a spoon or something. So weird.

Then there is the walking. I'm able to walk, don't get me wrong, but I can't do it for very long anymore. Yes, some of this is my weight but there is definitely something else going wrong here. I made an appointment with my primary doc and now I have to stop myself from researching these symptoms on line because right now I've convinced myself that I have multiple sclerosis! Whew...I have to get that out of my bean and get on with life as best I can.

No worries until we see what the doc say. January 20 is a long ways away...

No comments: