Monday, March 31, 2014

The results are in...sort of...

So I had my MRI. And they found out I had...drum roll please...a swollen optic nerve. Which they already knew going in. The good news is there was nothing else there for me to worry about like a tumor or MS. But now there is other stuff to worry about like Lupus, Lymes' Disease, and Rheumatoid Arthritis. I had to go last Saturday and give 7 more vials of blood to get more tests done. I also had a TB test.

So now I'm waiting to see what that blood work showed. If it's something that can be treated here I'm good. If not, I am being sent to a neuro-ophalmologist at Froedtert Hospital for even more tests. I can not express how over all of this I am. SO OVER IT!

Later in April, I am going to have a sleep study. I don't need one but they think I should have one so I will. Have I mentioned I AM OVER THIS?

There has to be a light at the end of this tunnel. I want off this health care ride now. It has already taken up the major portion of 2014 and I AM OVER IT!!

No comments: