I'm getting a head ache. I know it's from thinking too much about what I want to happen in my life. I'm not just thinking...I'm obsessing. There's a difference. I can't help it. I am not a very patient person when I want something to happen so badly and there's nothing I can do right now to make it happen.
I want to live in Sweden. And I will.
There are just so many obstacles in my way at the moment and the more I think about them, the angrier I get. And I get a head ache. And I know it's futile to keep worrying and thinking about it too because these hurdles can only be taken on one at a time and that takes time. But I'm still thinking about it. And my head still hurts.
Shoot me.
1 comment:
you know what you should do to pretend you're in sweden? put some ice cubes in your pants. oh and drink some vodka... maybe eat some ligonberries?
Post a Comment