Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Keep on moving on...

I had my two week follow up appointment with my ortho surgeon yesterday and he was very pleased with how well I am healing and doing over all. He's okayed for me to return to work two days per week starting next week which is good! I never thought I'd say it but I'm looking forward to it. I was getting cabin fever sitting here and there's only so much daytime TV a person can stomach!

My knee continues to get better each day. It's strong! Like a rock! The numbness is slowly leaving and I'm dealing with the tiny bit of pain I have as best I can. Therapy kicks my ass three times a week but it's all good. My PT Cheryl is the bomb. She pushes me to do my limit but listens when I get there and let her know when it hurts too much to go one more. She's really good and I'm really glad I went back to her for outpatient therapy.

My meds got decreased at my doc appointment which is always a good thing. I hate taking pills. In fact today I only took one pain pill before therapy and just rode out the pain afterwards using some yoga breathing to relax and work through it. It worked just fine.

Next week, I'm going to venture out and give driving a try. We shall see how that goes!

No comments: